All love stories are beautiful, but some have all the hallmarks of a fairytale.
There were a few DIYs that Anchen and her friends and family created for the big day. She collected glass jars and stuck white lace around them, to hold candles or flowers around both the drinks and reception areas. She made bride and groom pegs used for holding the name tags – her sister-in-law in Australia sent her a picture of something similar, and she decided to make them myself by painting the pegs, dressing the bride, etc. Anchen’s mother-in-law made the napkin bands in coral lace, as well as the crystals that hung in the manor house.
• Venue: Langkloof Roses
• Catering: Pauline Schreuder Catering
• Flowers & decor: Mint & Magnolia
• Cake: Tessa’s
• Stationery: Madre Kohn Creative
• Bride’s dress: Didi Couture
• Bridesmaids’ dresses: Sulet Gericke
• Bride’s hair & makeup: Alicia Buckle
• Bridesmaids’ hair & makeup: Michelle Schoeman
• Ceremony music: Andre Janse van Vuuren (083 4604609)
• DJ: DJ Dean , featuring Armand Vermeulen
• Video: Invision
Cell: +27 (0) 79 73 77 397
Our wedding photographer was second shooter for this wedding.